and baby the way you make my world go round
And I just wanted to say I'm sorry
This time I think I'm to blame it's harder to get through the days
You get older and blame turns to shame
Every single day I think about how we came all this way
The sleepless nights and the tears you cried it's never too late to make it right
~And if i were to forget all my dignity and pride and whatever else i haf left and said sorry a billion times, no make it a lifetime of sorries over. Would i still stand a chance? If i were to be able to take it all back, would things go back to the way they were 15 months ago? If it does then im willing to do just that, just to restore that special connection that we once had. its better late than never. at least i tried again. not caring bout anything else but that restoration of ours.
COZ IM YRS TO KEEP IF U WANT TO